Boss GP10S Guitar Processor - Ex display
- Out of stock
Not in originl box.
UNLIMITED SONIC POSSIBILITIES
The new GP-10 puts a universe of amazing tones and tunings at your command, all in one compact processor that’s affordable and easy to use. With a Roland GK-compatible pickup on your guitar, the GP-10 lets you transform your sound into numerous classic electric and acoustic guitar types, basses, and even analog-modeled synths, including the legendary Roland GR-300. Not stopping there, you have access to instant altered tunings, including popular open tunings, 12-string tones, and “down” tunings that are essential for today’s ultra-heavy rock styles. The versatile GP-10 also functions as a full-featured multi-effects processor for both GK and normal pickups, giving you a huge selection of COSM amps and effects for live playing and studio recording. In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, and you can even play computer-based soft synths from your axe with the GP-10’s guitar-to-MIDI convertor!
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modeling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Available with or without a GK-3 Divided Pickup
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)